Crispy Potato Wedges
A crispy potato wedge using fingerling potatos
Write a review
- 12 Fingerling Potatos
- 1 Tbsp Italian Spices (thyme, oregano, basil, garlic)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Slice each fingerling in half and place on the baking tray.
- Season with Italian spices, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix everything together on the pan.
- Flip each fingerling over so that the cut side is down on the baking sheet (this is KEY for crispy wedges!) Make sure each potato is coated in the olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
By using different spice blends you can pair these wedges with tons of different types of dinners. A few of my other favorite spice combos are
- Cumin and Coriander
- Chilli Powder and Paprika
- Curry Seasoning
The Juniper Berry https://juniperberry.ca/