Italian Sub Sauce
A delicious sub sauce is really a treat and so much better than store bought!
Write a review
- 2 Tbsp Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard (or hot mustard)
- 1 Tsp white vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put all of the ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk everything together until it's nice and smooth.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to let flavors meld.
- Spread the sauce on both sides of the bun, add your toppings and you're done! Recipe will make up to 4 sandwiches and can be doubled or tripled.
My favorite combo with this sub sauce is
- Sliced Tomato
- Sliced Cucumber
- Provolone or Gouda Cheese
The Juniper Berry https://juniperberry.ca/